- The new funky sink that Heather picked-out for the kitchen. Nice and deep and large. The faucet the she chose is very neat as
- Shelves in the new utility closet in the kitchen. Nearly complete.
- Another view of the west wall of the kitchen
- Nearly finished door to the back "cats" room after paint stripping and repainting.
- I swapped the hinges on the refridgerator in order to solve a problem with door crashing into each other between the pantry, the
- Close-up of the new tile countertops
- View of the northwest corner of the kitchen with new tile countertops.
- Detail of the new tile countertops with running bond tile pattern. The under the cabinet lighting has been installed as you can
- Heather begins the process or reclaiming her stake in the kitchen. This shows the new tile countertops along the west wall of t