Home / Raleigh House / Kitchen Renovations 2002 / Day Four 
The day that the new subflooring went in!
- Southeast corner of the kitchen with new subflooring.
- Probable previous entry to the attic in the ceiling of what used to be the pantry of the old kitchen before the renovation in th
- In the ceiling of the northeast corner is what was probably the original attic access hole.
- Detail of evidence of the wall between the old pantry and old closet on the north wall of the kitchen.
- Detail of previous electrical work done on the north wall of the kitchen.
- Northeast corner of the kitchen showing where the closet for the rear bedroom used to exist.
- Paint outlines on the north wall of the kitchen that show where shelves for the old pantry for the kitchen used to exist many ye
- Northeast corner of the kitchen with new subflooring
- East wall of the kitchen with new subflooring
- Southwest corner of the kitchen with new subfloor
- Northwest corner of the kitchen. Now with subfloor installed.