Home / Raleigh House / Kitchen Renovations 2002 / Day Seventeen 
The framing is changed to accomodate a change in layout.
- View into the kitchen from the dining room.
- Our make-shift kitchen in the dining room during the renovation
- Wiring behind the false wall in the basement below the kitchen
- New drain pipe and wiring in the basement below the kitchen
- New drain pipe for the kitchen sink
- The basement during the time of the renovation
- The back of one of the old cabinets while stored in the basement
- Former Sweetie-vision window. Unfortunately, the large lower pane of glass broke during its removal.
- Another picture of the brace beneigth the north wall of the kitchen
- Another picture of the brace beneigth the nort wall of the kitchen
- New brace beneath the north wall of the kitchen. Back in the 40s when the heating ducts were installed, they cut the joist
- New proper hot and cold water lines for the kitchen