Home / Raleigh House / Kitchen Renovations 2002 / Day Five 
The day that the new ceiling began to take shape.
- Northeast corner of the kitchen with new joists for the new ceiling and showing some older green paint that was uncovered when s
- Liam deciding whether he wants to climb the ladder today. He decides "maybe tomorrow".
- East wall of the kitche showing new joists for the ceiling and older paint that was beneith some old, painted-over wall paper.
- Southwest corner of the kitchen showing joists for new ceiling.
- Northwest corner of the kitchen showing the new joists for the new ceiling
- New joist in ceiling. The joists had to be jacked up to position in the center of the existing ceiling due to its bowing. The
- Southwest corner of the kitchen showing new joists for the new ceiling.
- Southwest corner of kitchen showing new joists for new ceiling
- South wall and southeast corner of kitchen showing joints for new ceiling.
- South wall of the kitchen with joists for new ceiling