Home / Raleigh House / Kitchen Renovations 2002 / Day Fifteen 
Wiring, plumbing, and plaster repair
- View of the northwest corner of the kitchen with the new subflooring
- View of the ceiling of the southeast corner of the kitchen with new framing.
- View of the framing work where the refridgerator will go. Originally we had planned for the door to the walk-in pantry to be be
- Framing for the door that was to be the entrance of the walk in pantry/closet. This was changed very early on in the project.
- Plumbing for the water supply for the ice maker in the refridgerator.
- More repair work on the north wall of the kitchen.
- Repair work to the north wall of the kitchen where we found the remains of two walls that had been removed by the previous owner
- View of the framing work that will define the wall for the refridgerator and the walk-in pantry/closet behind
- Wall repair work on the south wall of the kitchen
- Electrical for wall outlets and dishwasher on the west wall of the kitchen.
- Plumbing for the new sink on the west wall of the kitchen
- View of the new framing for the ceiling and the now electrified can lights.